But I didn’t, due to stupid social norms and my own standard of politeness.
- You are rude.
- Have you always been this rude?
- I’m disappointed.
- Stop being a pussy.
- Can you tell me when the last time you wronged me and actually apologized was?
- When you stop me from saying anything in AN ARGUMENT because you’re not done, it signifies that after your turn, it will be mine. You made a promise and you have to recognize it. So tell me how do you plan to keep it by walking away, turning your back, and shutting the door when I’m taking my turn?
- If you want to make me believe that you want to listen to me, at least pretend that you are trying.
- I don’t think you deserve to be listened to when you never even listen to my side of the story.
- I love you and I’m sorry for hurting both of us. But I won’t apologize for you wronging me.
- They are pushing you around.
- She is pushing you around.
- If you think you know anything about my life, try to answer at least half of these questions. One, last name of the people I hated the most in my life up to this point. Two, name four of my best girl friends and where they come from. Three, names of the guys I ever loved. Four, tell me about my jobs, the positions, what I do at work. Five, tell me about all of my achievements. Six, tell me my side of the story when I was bullied by my homeroom teacher and the kids in junior high. If you can’t tell at least half of these questions, don’t tell me that I don’t know who I am. I do know who I am. You don’t know who I am.
- You and I were bullied when we were young because we were different from everyone else. I grew up hating bully. You grew up being a part of the bullies. You are all that I don’t want to become, especially when they say the environment shapes the personality.
And these are things that I did say, some of which I’m even proud of:
- I’m a jerk.
- I’m a witch.
- I can’t change what people think of me, I can only change myself. Some will still hate me regardless.
- Why, what, how many people hate me are none of my business.
- I don’t care when people I know hate me. Why do you think I would care when people, who I don’t know, hate me?
- You can’t insult people and expect them to respect you. Because of what? Because you insult them in an ugly way?
- You know nothing about my life.
- You know, what goes around comes around. You think they got your back when you and them badmouth me, someone they don’t even know. Only if you know that they, who don’t even know you in person, would soon turn on you.